Six Week Check In

Tomorrow I have my six week check in. Hopefully they will clear me to exercise and also give me the ok to start the solid food phase, also known as the rest of my life. I'm excited, but also not sure what I want to eat first. One thing I am looking forward to is to start going to the gym again. I can't wait to lift weights. I've noticed that weight has been coming off pretty quick since I went back to work and have been more active.

Today I have been doing a lot of meal prep. I made egg muffins with ground chicken, reduced fat shredded cheese and spinach, ground beef patties and taco meat. I was planning to make a ricotta bake that everyone raves about, but I couldn't start cooking as soon as I wanted to. So, hopefully I can make that tomorrow when I come home after my first day in my new position! I'm not sure where I will put it though. . .the fridge is stuffed. 😒

It's been so nice being able to wake up easily in the morning and having the energy to be at work. I knew that I was in a bad state before, but I'm really realizing the extent of it now. And I'm realizing how much other people saw it, which is a little embarrassing to me. I was trying so hard to function as well as I could, but it was such a huge struggle. My lower back, hips, knees and shoulders constantly hurt, and I was exhausted. Just functioning was a struggle.

Thankful that is behind me and that life is just getting better and better.

I don't expect anything from anyone, but I know there were some people who said let them know if I needed anything. I'm doing well, but I thought I would make a list of somethings that would be helpful to me in case anyone wants to do something for me. Like I said, no expectations.

Oh!! And I started a YouTube channel.

Happy Easter!


Ricotta bake, can't wait to try.


Egg Muffins

That's a lot of meat.

Excited because I can lotion my feet!








Comments