The Big 5-0!!!

Boy, things have been going great lately. I have to admit, it hasn't all been sunshine and roses. I've had my moments of doubt and anxiety, I've not always done great at preparing food and no, I'm just not perfect. I know...shocking! But overall, things are fabulous!

The last month has gone so fast. I've been ridiculously busy at work, but feel a real sense of purpose. I feel joy because I am helping people. And, as much as I hate to admit this, all the crap I have gone through in the past has lead me here, to where I'm supposed to be.

I have been meeting with a coach recently to help me work some things out, and I discovered when we talked yesterday that I don't have patterns for these circumstances. Meaning, I need to come up with new emotions to describe what I am feeling and make new pathways in my brain for these new reactions. I started thinking about what I have been feeling.

Joy.

Excitement.

Wonder.

Passion.

Elation.

Exuberance.

Contentment.

Satisfaction.

Belonging.

These are just some of the things, but I enjoy adding vocabulary to my patterns.

I had been frustrated by being so tired because I've been so busy, and letting that deter me from prepping food. I thought for sure that I was not going to lose any weight when I weighed in on Tuesday, but to my surprise I was down 4.8 pounds, bringing my total lost to 49.6. For all intents and purposed I've lost 50 pounds!!!

I'm totally amazed at myself and so happy with my tool.

I'm also having fun with YouTube. In fact, I uploaded a new video today.



And here are some new pictures.





And if you feel like supporting me further, here is my Amazon List again.


Comments