Three Weeks

Tuesday made 3 weeks post op! I can't believe how time is going by. I was able to move from the pre-select diet of cottage cheese, pudding, yogurt, and refried beans to soft/pureed food. The first day I had some premade tuna salad and it was amazing! I had a small amount of Panera's Squash soup and that tasted really good, and tonight I mixed some tuna with tzatziki sauce. It is amazing how good things taste when you are limited to what you can eat. 😂

I am down 23 pounds and have lost 3.5 inches off my hips. I have started "shopping" for clothes in my closet because I am now able to wear things that I haven't been able to for quite some time. Pretty soon I will be making some deposits in my garage sale boxes. 😊

I have another week off before I have to go back to work and I will be figuring out how I am going to handle frequent meals. It is quite difficult when I am on the floor in the library, but fortunately, I will only be on the floor for a week before I start my new position. Yahoo. I will be able to work from home more often which will make it easier to keep my eating schedule, though I will have programs and appointments which I will have to prepare for.

I can definitely see a difference.








Comments