Thinking About the Future

Mom and I went out to eat the other night and it got me thinking. Pretty much my entire life I have had trouble fitting in booths or squeezing in between table at restaurants. I'm pretty sure that most people don't walk into restaurants and scan the place to see if there is anywhere that they can sit. I look to see how big booths are, if the chairs have arms, how close together the tables are, and so on. At so many places the tables are so close together that it is hard to get my chair far enough back from the table. Also, being fat and having short legs makes the high top tables really uncomfortable. I'm so looking forward to just going into a restaurant and just sitting anywhere.

I met some girlfriends for coffee yesterday and I was talking about all the things I am looking forward to doing and I had this vision of me going out shopping and not pooping out in 20 minutes, doing things like going hiking, ice skating, and just not being exhausted all the time. I was in awe of my vision self, thinking of her waking up, popping up out of bed, zipping through the shower, zooming down the stairs and going out into the world with a skip in my step.



Another thing that I want to do is go skydiving. I could do it now, but I would require a special harness because of my weight, Besides, I think I would hit the ground pretty hard right now.

I'm looking forward to being able to:

  • fit comfortably on an airplane
  • walk for long periods of time
  • workout! especially weightlifting
  • buy clothes easily
  • and sooo much more
I'm so excited thinking about all the possibilities. :)



Comments