The Last Supper

Today I had the last supper.

Okay, it was actually lunch and it is not the last meal I will ever have, but it was the last meal before my life changes. My mom and brother and I went to a Mexican restaurant, Casa Caliente, because they have aMAZing queso. I had a chimichanga with carnitas, and mom and I shared a fried ice cream. It was delicious and the perfect end to my food life as I know it.




I've been kind of wound up today. On the one hand it is good because there is a lot I want to get done before surgery, but I have the feeling I won't sleep well the next two nights. That's okay. I will have plenty of time to rest after surgery.

Yesterday I got a little pampering. My friend, who also had surgery, paid for a pedicure for me. Taking care of my feet is really hard for me and they were in bad shape! Now my feet are smooth and my tone nails are pretty! The only downside was that I got lost on my way to see the chiropractor afterwards and was late. 😂😂

This afternoon I spent some time organizing and cleaning so that when I come home everything will be nice and fresh. I also switched to a clear liquid diet until surgery, so it's getting real!!!

2 days!!!! Whoop whoop!







Comments