I’m Off!!!

After the Bell’s Palsy incident they told me I had to delay surgery. I was heartbroken. But then after discussing it further they decided I was good to go. They had already taken me off the schedule but the awesome things is that she called me this morning and instead of my original 4:45 pm surgery time, I will have surgery at 9:30 am! Whoop whoop!

Today was my last day at work and I got everything wrapped up. I’m happy to be able to not think about work for a whole month!! There is a lot that I want to get done this weekend before surgery, but we will see. I’m trying to better organize my clothes, clean, pack for the hospital, do some food prep and so on.

Saturday I go to the chiropractor one last time to make sure I am in tip top shape, and a dear friend who also had WLS (weight loss surgery) paid for me to have a pedicure in the morning. I’m thrilled because my feet are in terrible shape and I can’t reach them to do anything about it.

I don’t think it has fully sunk in yet that this is actually happening and I expect to lose my shit soon, but I am 100% completely sure that this is the best course of action for me.☺️



Comments