T Minus One Month

 One month.

4 weeks.

30 days.

720 hours.

43,200 minutes...

Okay, okay, you get the picture. I'm having surgery in a month. I'm currently working on ordering and purchasing the things that I will need, including these adorable utensil sets which I thought would be easy to carry with me.

Some other things that I have ordered are:

I also plan to get some sugar free popsicles, gelatin and pudding closer to surgery. I have unflavored protein powder that I can add to these things to help get my protein in.

Here's something that I am really excited about. I have an allergic reaction to adhesive, so tape either does not stick to me, or it sticks really well and eats my skin, BUT, I found silicone tape that sticks well, but also comes off easily and I love it!!! You can find it here.



via GIPHY

Comments