Getting Closer

Today I heard from my surgery coordinator and she was able to get the requirements from my new insurance. Thankfully, all I need is my doctor to sign a clearance form, fill out a 5 year weight history, and send in my most recent sleep study. Once my insurance receives that, it will take 10-15 days for them to process and approve. Then I will be able to set a date!

I'm excited and nervous. I have been wound a little tighter the last couple weeks. It was really hard to wait for the new insurance to start. I was afraid I might have to start from zero, but thankfully, that is not the case. After waiting for so long, it's finally becoming a reality.

I'm scared because I know it is going to be a huge change. It's not going to be easy, my body will never be the same again. But I'm okay with that. I know that this is what I need to live a happy, healthy life.

Change is always scary, but it's worth it.



Comments